Belfast, Co Antrim
Full-Time & Perm
40 hrs per week
Company Bio & Role
Well established, busy franchise restaurant.
Any successful applicants would undertake 6 months training before being placed in the role, to cover all areas of store training and attend the relevant courses.
- Be customer focused. Including dealing with customer complaints, gathering customer feedback on shift.
- Meet and exceed restaurant specific KPI’s.
- Be responsible for ensuring food safety, and health and safety is adhered to. This involves ensuring food is correctly prepared, as well as meeting expected levels of cleanliness at all times.
- Provide motivation and coaching to employees.
- Managing and delegating tasks, and setting targets for employees for the duration of shift.
- Handling large sums of cash and preparing cash deposits.
- 2 years management experience - preferably in a factory or restaurant background.
- Customer Focused
- Excellent management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The current pay rate is £9.50 p/h, plus additional £1 between 00:00 - 06:00.
- Yearly pay rises based on performance.
- Shift managers are required to work on a rota of overnight shifts - this is usually every 5 weeks and is either Monday - Thursday, or Friday - Sunday
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community