Full-Time & Perm
Major manufacturing business
- Accounting activity including journal entries, account reconciliation, and financial analysis.
- Complete monthly general ledger accounts, fixed assets, and bank reconciliations along with resolving open items.
- Month-end closing responsibilities ensuring accurate financial results are reported on a timely basis as per corporate closing calendar.
- Intercompany accounting and reconciliation support: A/R, A/P, Intercompany Loan Statement
- Forecasting - cash and FX forecasting processes.
- Customer service: provide timely responses to internal and external inquiries.
- Assist in procedure development and recommend / implement process improvements.
- Compliance with SOX, standardized procedures and internal controls.
- Prepare government reports / census forms.
- Provide support when required on maintenance of master-data records for AP & AR.
- From time to time, you will be required to undertake other responsibilities / activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities.
- Chartered Accountant, with 3+ years of related professional experience within a manufacturing and/or shared services environment.
- Experience in accounting and financial systems (Oracle experience preferred but not essential).
- Experience of preparing UK statutory accounts, ideally converting from US GAAP numbers.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community