Senior Financial Architect
Full-Time & Perm
£60,000 - £75,000 + 20%bonus
Major manufacturing business
The successful candidate will Support the development, implementation and usage of information technology and management information systems within the Oracle eBusiness Suite of applications. Working in partnership with the business process owners, super-users, and end-users to ensure full adoption, effective usage, and efficient deployment of our IT solutions.
- Provide Finance functional leadership leveraging business process and Oracle configuration and optimal usage expertise.
- Collaborate with Finance and IT in the global design, development, and deployment of the organization's Oracle R12.1.3 plus eBusiness Suite of applications.
- Actively demonstrate a passion for continuous improvement focused on end user productivity, Finance shared service optimization, and enterprise process integration.
- Support the Finance end-user community by providing research, analysis and problem resolution to team members.
- Liaise with various business groups in the organization to facilitate cross-functional implementation of new or improved business process requirements for all IT-related business, financial, and operations systems critical to core organizational functions.
- Provide consultation and second tier application and training support to staff on issues to ensure compliance.
- Participate in the IT Roadmap initiatives, including Oracle Rollout to US, Asia, and Europe Oracle Release 12.
- Effective management of internal client services - which allows all users to address questions, report problems, and submit requests related to IT production.
- Strong analytical, consultative and communication skills gather and document business requirements.
- Negotiate technical and non-technical solutions that both satisfy the business user and conform to the technical architecture.
- Document and communicate changes throughout the user organization, supporting change management and compliance.
- Travel internationally to support project go-live activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or another degree focusing on information technology.
- Minimum 7 years information technology experience; preferably in manufacturing.
- Full knowledge of Systems Life Cycle development methodologies.
- Strong use of MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Project, Visio).
- Be dissatisfied with status quo with a thirst to introduce change.
- Energetic team player with a can do attitude.
- Desired – basic Oracle SQL and knowledge of EBS table structures.
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community