Full-Time & Perm
Ballymoney, Co Antrim
(£25-30K + 10%)
Major manufacturing business
- Planning , organising , directing and controlling the activities and resources necessary to achieve daily targets
- Safety, managing safe working practices and ensuring high environmental standards within the team
- Quality, ensuring that production is working to required standards in a zero defects culture, following standard work
- Delivery, controlling and managing the day to day production to achieve takt, build to schedule and on time delivery targets
- Cost, monitoring production costs to ensure that targets are achieved on time within budget and within Quality standards
- Minimum of 2 years previous production leadership experience gained within a high volume manufacturing environment (preferably mobile screening manufacture).
- A working understanding of lean manufacturing, JIT and continuous improvement techniques
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Office packages.
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community