Senior Travel Consultant
Full-Time & Perm
Belfast, Co Antrim
Salary depending on experience
Monday – Friday 09:00-17:30
Award winning Clubworld Travel, is the largest independent retail travel agency in Northern Ireland, with 8 outlets located throughout Northern Ireland.
Their multi-award winning team, ensure their clients’ holidays are exactly what they want by providing in-depth knowledge, personal recommendations and the best possible prices.
This opportunity will suit a dynamic, energetic, professional person with a passion for customer service.
- Plan and sell transportations, accommodations, insurance and other travel services
- Effectively communicate with customers to understand their needs and secure the sale.
- Provide relevant information, brochures and publications (guides, local customs, maps, regulations, events etc) to travellers
- Book transportation, make hotel reservations and collect payment.
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials
- Deal with occurring travel problems, complaints or refunds
- Enter data into our software and maintain client files
- Network with tour operators
- Maintain statistical and financial records
- Meet profit and sales targets
- Maintain a clean, tidy and organised office environment
- Proven ability for delivering excellent customer service/sales
- Passionate about travel - previous travel industry experience essential
- Excellent telephone manner with strong verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to meet targets/KPI's
- A strong team player
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
What you’ll get in return:
- Salary Negotiable depending on experience
- Monthly target bonus scheme
- Tour operator incentives
- Opportunities for work related travel
- Discounted personal travel rates.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community