|Location:||Dungannon, County Tyrone|
Full-Time & Perm
Major manufacturing business in Dungannon
• Assisting in the development and auditing of the Quality Management System
• Assessing supplier sites and quality processes as required, developing suppliers; internal and external, local and international
• Have the ability to use statistical methods to fault find & support solutions to technical issues
• Be responsible for assuring bought in products meet quality specific sign-off criteria.
• Where non–conformance exists, use initiative to introduce suitable manufacturing containment actions while working with the supply base (internal or external) & technical personnel to achieve long-term solutions for quality from root-cause analysis
• Support day to day operations to ensure there in minimum impact to production as a result of quality related issues and attend regular meetings giving details of quality trends and actions.
• Support NPPD within the factory from design review stage through to prototype build. Be actively involved in every stage of the process to help guarantee its success.
• Educated to minimum HNC/HND level in a Quality, Engineering or Manufacturing discipline
o A proven track record of experience working in a manufacturing environment covering both fabrication and assembly disciplines
o Knowledge of manufacturing processes, quality control and problem solving techniques utilized throughout the manufacturing industry
• Experience of supplier management principles
• Previous experience within the quality remit
• Excellent communication and assertiveness skills for use with internal and external suppliers
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community