Full-Time & Perm
9.00am – 6.00pm (Monday to Friday and 1 in 3 Saturday’s with a day off in lieu the following week)
A significant player in the agri-food sector to major retailers in Northern Ireland and mainland UK.
- Perform duties as per standard operating procedures / as trained in a safe and efficient manner, e.g. offloading egg trolleys and handling product whilst ensuring the effective running of all intake activities.
- Adhere to health and safety, hygiene and quality procedures
- Accurately complete administrative tasks, if applicable, within agreed procedures and timescales
- Report any non-conformances identified immediately to management
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including company rules
- Contribute towards achieving and maintaining a positive working environment
- Promote good equal opportunities practice
- Previous experience in a similar environment
- Planning and organisational skills
- Able to use own initiative and make decisions quickly
- Interpersonal and communication skills to encourage effective working relationships
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community