Financial Planning Administrator
Our client is currently recruiting for a Part-Time Financial planning Administrator in Moira.
To be considered for this position you must have the following experience…
- a highly organised approach to their work
- Strong interpersonal skills to forge close working relationships
- Proven experience within a similar role with a financial services company
- Self- motivated
- Strong IT skills and proficient with Word/Excel etc.
- The ability to work accurately under pressure to achieve deadlines
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Financial Planning Administrator required for a Moira based Wealth Management Firm to work part-time hours. The successful candidate will deal with the various duties involved with a business that provides face to face financial advice across all areas including Pensions, Investments, Protection etc.
- Responsible for all admin elements within the business. This will include inputting and updating fact finds, requesting policy information from third party policy providers, preparing Letters of Authority, preparation for client meetings, preparing illustrations, key features and applications as required;
- Coordinate and produce client valuations as part of the advice delivery process;
- Process all business in accordance with required processes & proactive pipeline management;
- Prioritise workload to ensure all activities are timely, compliant and conducted in a manner that will meet the agreed performance standards and deliver outstanding service to clients;
- Communicate effectively with the admin offices to ensure that business is processed efficiently and track the progress of cases through to completion. This will include dealing with life companies and pension ceding schemes and ensuring that they respond to and provide the relevant info to enable plans to issue;
- Provide general admin support to the business in terms of everyday office tasks. These will include taking telephone calls, diary management, postal and correspondence duties etc.
Salary & Hours
- Salary in the region of £10,000 - £20,000 depending on experience – pro rata
- 20 days’ holiday pro rata
- 20 hrs per week (flexible)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community