***This role is exclusive to Zenrec on behalf of Prentice***
Perm & Full-Time
Company Bio & Role
As a Prentice Transaction Manager it will be your responsibility to partner with the Sales Manager and wider Sales Executive Team to achieve targeted results and deliver an exceptional customer service experience.
- Inspire, support and manage the daily performance of a Sales Executive Team
- Regularly monitor the performance of Sales Executives and the wider Sales Team and ensure sales targets are on track, achieved/exceeded within agreed timeframes.
- Provide regular feedback on individual sales performance to your Sales Executive Team.
- Provide regular performance updates to the Head of Sales and other key stakeholders.
- Analyse all statistical information available to further enhance team sales and motivate the Sales Executive Team to achieve/exceed agreed KPIs.
- Deliver regular one to one coaching and mentoring to the Sales Executive Team to continually improve the overall performance of the Sales Team and individual Sales Executives.
- Ensure the Sales Team observes ‘Best Practice’ always and utilises all available sales opportunities and techniques to maximise sales revenue.
- Ensure that the ‘Second Facing’ of customers takes place and is conducted in a professional manner at all times.
- Current or previous experience in a similar role and/or previous experience as a Sales Controller or Senior Sales Executive but not necessarily within the automotive industry.
- A proven track record of coaching, mentoring and inspiring individuals to deliver on targets set.
- The ability to analysis statistical information to enhance team performance and achieve agreed sales targets.
- A dynamic personality with a ‘can do’ attitude and a passionate understanding of the Art of prospect selling.
- Previous experience in promoting sales and managing sales teams with the added success of exceeding sales targets and demonstrating success through effective team management.
- Previous experience managing individual sales performance and maximising sales potential.
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Salary & Rewards
- Staff Car Scheme (after qualifying period)
- Company Pension Scheme (after qualifying period)
- Free car parking
- Salary OTE £35,000-£45,000
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community