BI Reporting Analyst
Full-Time & Permanent
The BI Reporting Analyst will form a key part of the reporting delivery team within the Reporting Centre of Expertise. This will involve working with the reporting governance team and application support teams in delivering best in class reporting throughout Pearson.
The key responsibilities include:
- Building reports and dashboards from functional specifications in OBIEE.
- Detailed documentation of report testing approvals and quality assurance.
- Supporting existing reports to ensure they meet standardisation guidelines and follow the Reporting Governance Model.
- Report catalogue maintenance
- Liaising with stakeholders to gather reporting requirements and create functional report specifications.
- Providing functional guidance to the technical support team
- As a member of the reporting delivery team responsible for service management for finance reporting across Pearson.
- As a member of the reporting delivery team advocate and act as an ambassador for Reporting Centre of Expertise, its processes and solutions to the business.
- Providing technical assistance and cross training to other team members.
- Being an active contributor to the Reporting Centre of Expertise communication plan.
- Other Ad hoc duties as required.
- Experience of reporting software packages (OBIEE, Hyperion Financial Reporting).
- Understanding of the value of business intelligence and reporting across a large organisation
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (if statements, vlookups, pivot tables etc). Likely to be tested at interview.
- Analytical and project management skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders
- Proven team player.
- Demonstrable track record of problem-solving.
- Experience working in a technical data driven environment
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community