Trade Counter Sales
Openings in Lisburn, Belfast and Mallusk.
Full-Time & Perm
Bassetts are a Northern Ireland’s multi award winning plumbing and heating merchant with an excellent reputation for supporting our customers with innovative solutions and best customer service throughout our extensive network of 15 branches and 12 showrooms across the Province.
- Provision of excellent customer service at the trade counter.
- Through established company procedures ensure all quotations are followed up and maximise all sales opportunities.
- To plan, organise and coordinate sales and deliveries, from the trade counter and warehouse to ensure the highest level of customer service is achieved.
- To proactively develop new sales opportunities.
- To receive enquiries and convert into successful sales.
- To ensure all paperwork is handled efficiently.
- To control costs and maximising sales opportunities and profitability.
- Merchandising within the trade counter area ensuring all products are properly stocked and presented at all times.
- To work as part of a team and promote excellent customer service within the department, ensuring all necessary procedures are followed.
- Ensuring stock is maintained at a satisfactory level and that proper ordering procedures are followed.
- Any other duties commensurate with the post to ensure business objectives are met.
- Evidence of success in a previous sales role
- Confident, outgoing personality
- Excellent communication skills Self-motivated and professional personality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community