|Location:||Portadown, County Armagh|
Salary negotiable depending on experience
Mon to Thurs 08:30 – 17:00 , Fri 08:30 – 14:00
Elliott’s tradition has been well established for over 40 years in the meat industry.
• Responsibility for running production lines.
• Delegating staff
• Ensuring all paperwork is completed correctly and on time for BRC.
• Notifying Production Manager of low stock levels, breakdowns and health and safety issues.
• Training will be provided.
• Previous experience in meat industry
• Previous supervisor experience
• Good team player
• Good timekeeper
• Clean and tidy appearance
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community