|Location:||Omagh, County Tyrone|
Business Intelligence Analyst
Full-Time & Perm
The Foyle Food Group is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join the established Group IT/IS team at the Foyle Omagh site based on the outskirts of Omagh town.
This new role will help develop and implement the business requirements for BI using range of tools and data visualisation, the role holder will need to develop robust and meaningful reporting and insight that will inform and steer stakeholders and support strategy leading initiatives
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most progressive Red Meat Processing Companies in the UK and Ireland.
• Excellent understanding of Business Intelligence and why it is important for a company
• Awareness of data querying or programming language
• Excellent MS Excel skills
• Experience of Power BI
• Good organisation and planning and time management skills
• Good communication and presenting skills
• Good influencing skills
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community