Meat Processor Operatives
Drumnashear, Carrigans, Lifford, Co. Donegal
Full-Time & Perm
Minimum annual remuneration: €22,588
The successful candidates will work as part of the factory processing team producing meat to fulfil production targets on a daily and weekly basis. Successful candidates will be required to work in all areas of the factory where you will be required to:
• Have established knife skills in Trimming & Boning Beef within the red meat industry.
• Work on own initiative and as and as part of a team.
• Meet production targets.
• Work across all areas of the meat processing plant.
• Be able to work in a physically demanding role including lifting and standing.
• Further specific role details available on enquiry.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Why use Zenrec
Most of jobs Zenrec have are exclusive only to Zenrec and we specialise on recruitment. Recruiting in many different fields means we have gained valuable experience in various sectors. This experience and industry knowledge means we are in the best possible place to match you with the right jobs.